Anesthesia Revenue Acceleration Services
Anesthesiology groups are facing unprecedented challenges. Without a doubt, these are demanding times for anesthesiologists. The good news is, we can help.
Origin Healthcare Solutions is a leading anesthesia-dedicated revenue cycle acceleration company. We offer proven, customizable business solutions to help anesthesiologists and pain management specialists optimize revenue, enhance cash flow and increase efficiency for their healthcare practice.
Founded in 1990, Origin Healthcare Solutions serves both office-based and hospital-based physicians with practice sizes ranging from small to large. We optimize and achieve long-term accounts receivable stability by submitting initial claims both cleanly and timely, immediately identifying tardy and underpaid claims and by tenaciously following up with payors.
We have more than 25 years’ experience working with some of the nation’s most successful anesthesiology and pain management groups, improving their take-home pay and the overall health of their business.
Commanding Technology and Working Smarter
- Advanced, proprietary claims-scrubbing engine yields 98.5% first-pass clean-claim submission rate
- Online claims tracking illuminates the claim’s life cycle, reducing phone time with payor and allowing for more staff productivity
- AR Intelligence© engine identifies discrepancies between contracted payment amounts and actual payments, prompting an immediate appeal at payment entry and additional management oversight
- AR Intelligence© engine automates denial management, highlighting root causes of denials and reducing future denials before they occur
- Strategic Partners include: GE Centricity™, iProcedures, Request On-Demand Engine, PrecisionBI
Why Choose Origin Healthcare Solutions?
- Perfecting anesthesia and pain management revenue cycle acceleration since 1990
- Dedicated to anesthesia and pain management disciplines
- Full-service revenue cycle acceleration company
- Personalized service / client-dedicated teams
- We will take on your staffing, management and technology concerns
- Our technology systems include: PrecisionBI Analytics, GE Centricity, iProcedures, A/ R Intelligence Engine
Our Services Include:
- Anesthesia and pain medicine revenue cycle acceleration
- Provider education
- Compliance / HIPAA
- Certified coding
- Managed care contracting assistance
- Fee schedule analysis
PRACTICE MANAGEMENT 2018
JANUARY 26-28, 2018
NEW ORLEANS, LA
DECEMBER 7-11, 2018
NEW YORK, NEW YORK
In light of downward earning trends, one of the easiest ways to increase your income is by doing a better job on billing and collections. This, obviously, can have a huge impact on your income. But managing billing is not easy.
That’s where we come in. Origin Healthcare Solutions is dedicated to anesthesia and pain medicine revenue acceleration. We stay up to date on the latest payor, coding, billing and regulatory requirements that impact anesthesiologists.
We’ll get you every dollar you’ve earned – faster.
Anesthesia providers are increasingly having to justify their value. Plus, data is needed demonstrate to hospital administrators the value that anesthesia brings to the facility.
At Origin Healthcare Solutions, we put the intelligence back into business intelligence. We offer sophisticated dashboards, reporting and visualization tools that are easy to use and specifically designed for anesthesia and pain management groups.
We can help you synthesize clinical and financial data to respond to ACOs, service locations and others.
Inscribe 5, our secure, web-based transcription service, will provide a cost savings of up to 40% and will optimize the efficiency of your operations. Inscribe 5 is fully automated, with powerful data mining capabilities, and can be customized to meet the needs of your unique anesthesiology practice.
Enjoy the efﬁciency and convenience of easy, anytime access to all your dictations and transcriptions online and from any browser.
Timely, accurate visit documentation enables you to invoice sooner, positively impacting your bottom line.